Appizy change log
Feature release notes, technical changes and breaking changes announcements for all developers building with Appizy.
Subscribe to the RSS feed.
Improvements - Dec 23, 2019
- Integration - Toolbar » Calculate button: when activated the application will not refresh automatically after an input changed (like in Excel). The user has to click on “Calculate” bellow the app to trigger the update process,
- Add support to CHF, DKK and INR currencies,
- Add a READ ME file to the downloaded package with useful information about the generated web app.
- New sample spreadsheets: Magic Eight Ball and Body Mass Indicator,
- Integrate new conversion engine features.
Improvements - Dec 14, 2019
- Package - Download vendor libraries: if activated, the final package of the app will contain all vendor libraries (jQuery, formulaJs, …). This again allow developers to have a better control of their application for further use.
- Add support to ZAR (South Africa) currency,
- Adding a new panel for the Packages feature. Only for PLUS plan.
- Integrate new features
- Fix: allow visitor to download the code in case of apps generated with sample files.
Upcoming videos and blog articles are planned to explain in details the new features.