Appizy change log
Feature release notes, technical changes and breaking changes announcements for all developers building with Appizy.
Subscribe to the RSS feed.
Improvements - - Feb 5, 2020
New conversion settings:
- Align application: choose how to align the content of your app in the page. Default is set to LEFT.
To improve the quality and the security of the service provided we will update the converter access.
If you have any question about your orders and subscription. Do no hesitate to contact us.
Improvements - - Dec 23, 2019
- Integration - Toolbar » Calculate button: when activated the application will not refresh automatically after an input changed (like in Excel). The user has to click on “Calculate” bellow the app to trigger the update process,
- Add support to CHF, DKK and INR currencies,
- Add a READ ME file to the downloaded package with useful information about the generated web app.
- New sample spreadsheets: Magic Eight Ball and Body Mass Indicator,
- Integrate new conversion engine features.
Improvements - - Dec 14, 2019
- Package - Download vendor libraries: if activated, the final package of the app will contain all vendor libraries (jQuery, formulaJs, …). This again allow developers to have a better control of their application for further use.
- Add support to ZAR (South Africa) currency,
- Adding a new panel for the Packages feature. Only for PLUS plan.
- Integrate new features
- Fix: allow visitor to download the code in case of apps generated with sample files.
Upcoming videos and blog articles are planned to explain in details the new features.